Chef de Partie (Chinese)
This single status position is for a Chinese National, who is outgoing, sociable, friendly, and courteous, with solid knowledge and experience in Sichuan cuisine that is suitable for “show cooking”. Must be at least 3 years in a similar position, previous Island or shipboard experience would be an advantage. Essential functions include:
• A good command of spoken English and Mandarin.
• Supports the Executive Chef in directing and organizing the activities of the kitchen which will include establishing and maintaining a good culinary standard of authentic Chinese/Sichuan foods covering all meal services.
• Develops a wide range of Chinese and Sichuan dishes.
• To drive comprehensive training schedules to train other kitchen staff
• Identify and assist in the purchasing of foods and equipment relating to his menus.
• Ensures the proper use and maintenance of kitchen equipment as well as employee hygiene and safety.
• Achieving the set budgeted goals.
• Is ‘hands on’ with regards to Chinese food production and “live cooking”.
• Produce and ensure standard recipes are followed accurately.
• Is present during mis en place and at service times at the buffet and “live cooking” areas
The following benefits are offered to all team members:
• Service charge
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Benefits per the Labor Law including paid leaves
• Accumulated days off and public holidays (limits apply)
• Training and Career Development Programs
• Housing and meals
Email your most resent resume to Human Resources at email@example.com with a coloured photograph taken within the recent three months.